UNSPOKEN is an annual human rights forum that combines film, art, and a conference into one festival. Held in Utica, NY in October of each year, this multi-faceted forum seeks not only to give a voice to human rights violations from around the globe, but also to offer practical solutions in order to shape a better tomorrow and give hope to the future.
Unspoken fulfills the core values of the Mohawk Valley Resource Center for Refugees; community, diversity, knowledge, and compassion. Click here for more information about Unspoken.
The Unspoken Film Festival & Conference is always looking for presenting sponsors as well as additional major supporters. This event providers an opportunity for organizations to truly show their commitment to the mission of building community with many cultures, especially to outside visitors attending the events. All sponsors will be listed on the Unspoken website as well as in the Unspoken program booklet.
- If you are interested in becoming a presenting sponsor contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a message by visiting our sponsorship online form.
- Visit www.iamunspoken.com to learn more and download the sponsorship form, or click here.
Consider the following contributions:
- $2,500 (this amount can assist with securing venues and speakers for the event)
- $1,000 (this amount can assist with publication and advertising for the event)
- $500 (this amount can support securing venues for arts and cultural exhibits)
- $250 (this amount can pay conference registration fees for Refugees and students to attend)
- $100 (this amount can provide film passes to Refugees)
- If being a presenting sponsor, a corporate donor, or a major supporter is not an option but you would still like to contribute to this event visit www.iamunspoken.com and click Donate or Volunteer.
- Does your organization have a volunteer match program for employees? Each year the Unspoken Film Festival & Conference relies on volunteers to assist with conference set up, ticket sales, and much more! Visit www.iamunspoken.com and click Contact or Volunteer, or fill out the preliminary information below.
MVRCR is registered as a 501(c)(3) with the IRS and all donations are tax deductible.