The Office for New Americans is hiring a part-time retention specialist. Apply today!
ONAs Opportunity Center services and activities include:
Adult English Classes (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced)
New schedule coming soon!
Citizenship and Naturalization Services
- Free legal consultation days for red flag issues (call for schedule)
- Citizenship classes held Wednesday and Thursday at 10:30am
- Citizenship study guides and materials.
- Entrepreneurship Workshops
- Quarterly information session on how to start and run a small business.
- One-on-One consultations.
Contact the ONA office for dates and registration. (315) 738 1083 ext. 117
Download the ONA brochures:
For more information contact Jessica A. Hernandez (315) 738 1083 ext. 117 or JessicaH@mvrcr.org