Job Placement Programs and Services include:
Supporting Employers Do you recruit and hire talent?
- We offer creative solutions for your employment needs.
- Our services are a cost-effective way to recruit new employees.
- Employers may be eligible for on-the-job training funding.
- Employees are pre-screened.
- Employees have an excellent work ethic.
- We can assist in completing all new hire paperwork.
- We can assist with and perform employee orientation.
- Our employees can help increase productivity.
- Increase the cultural diversity of your business and broaden your potential customer base.
Supporting Employees Are you a Refugee or Immigrant?
- We assist all work-eligible refugees with suitable employment.
- Immigrants attending English classes at the Adult Learning Center may be eligible for assistance.
- We work with more than 80 different employers.
- We help you complete employment paperwork.
- We teach you how to be interviewed by American employers.
- We provide language support to help with job orientation.
For more information call (315) 738 1083 Ext. 136, or email Employment Coordinator, Tatiana Naumenko at TatianaN@mvrcr.org
United Way of the Valley & the Greater Utica Area is a local, independent non-profit organization funding area programs and services addressing crucial community issues in the impact areas of health, education, income, basic needs and emergency services.
For more information about United Way, to donate to the annual campaign, or volunteer for an upcoming event, visit unitedwayvgu.org or call (315) 733-4691.