Job Placement Programs and Services include:
Supporting Employers – Do you recruit and hire talent?
- We offer creative solutions for your employment needs.
- Our services are a cost-effective way to recruit new employees.
- Employers may be eligible for on-the-job training funding.
- Employees are pre-screened.
- Employees have an excellent work ethic.
- We can assist in completing all new hire paperwork.
- We can assist with and perform employee orientation.
- Our employees can help increase productivity.
- Increase the cultural diversity of your business and broaden your potential customer base.
Supporting Employees – Are you a Refugee or Immigrant?
- We assist all work-eligible refugees with suitable employment.
- Immigrants attending English classes at the Adult Learning Center may be eligible for assistance.
- We work with more than 80 different employers.
- We help you complete employment paperwork.
- We teach you how to be interviewed by American employers.
- We provide language support to help with job orientation.
For more information call (315) 738 1083 Ext. 136, or email Employment Coordinator, Tatiana Naumenko at TatianaN@mvrcr.org