"...don't let anybody tell you that you're any lesser a citizen than anybody else in this country."
United States District Judge, David Hurd, Naturalization Ceremony, December 10 2015
Immigration and Citizenship services and programs include:
- Refugee/Asylee processing (visa 92 93)
- Adjustment of Status
- Employment Authorization Documents
- Travel Documents
- Family Based Immigration (USCIS and Consular Processing)
- Fiancée Petitions
- Affidavits of Support
- Naturalization Applications
- Applications for Certificate of Citizenship
- Medical Certificate for People with Disabilites
- Applications to replace Naturalization Certificate
- Fee Waivers
Additional Services Include
- Notary Public
- FREE Legal Consultation in coordination with the ONA office please contact, Zaid Erzaij at (315) 738 1083 Ext. 132 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Citizenship Classes - Offered in Collaboration with ONA and the Volunteer Office
- Home Study Materials
Coordinating citizenship ceremonies in collaboration with Oneida County
- On nearly a monthly basis Oneida County welcomes 60+ new citizens.
- Many new citizens were former refugees.
- At least half, if not more, of all new citizens used the Immigration and Citizenship services at the Refugee Center.
- Staff from the Department is present at every ceremony.
To schedule an appointment call (315) 738 1083.
For general information about US Citizenship and Immigration Services, or to download USCIS forms, please visit the Department of Homeland Security website. Live assistance is also available at: 1-800-375-5283.