Adult Learning Center programs and services include:
English Classes for Adult Learners
- Classes available during weekdays or evenings
- Classes based on English level, from beginner to advanced
- Adults must be 21 years or older to register
- To register call 315-738-1083 ext. 244 or visit http://www.uticaalc.org/register.html to complete the registration form online or to download the registration form.
Study at Home
- Available for students who cannot make regular classes
- Participants must have a TV, a DVD player, and make a commitment to study 6 hours each week.
- Every 2 weeks student must submit the work they have completed.
- Call (315) 738-1083 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Family Literacy Program
- Available during the school year for students who have children enrolled in the ESL program in the Utica City School District.
All classes take place at the Mohawk Valley Resource Center for Refugees, 309 Genesee St. Utica, NY.