Support MVRCR this #GivingTuesday by Contributing to Our #NYGivesDay Campaign
Tomorrow - Tuesday, November 27th - The Mohawk Valley Resource Center for Refugees will be participating in #NYGivesDay as part of #GivingTuesday. NYGivesDay is a 24-hour online challenge to celebrate nonprofits across the state of New York.
MVRCR's fundraising goal is $10,000, to help support language access. Your help is needed now to provide:
- Interpretation for critical immigration consultations
- Linguistically appropriate services for health access
- Multilingual Community Education
- And language support for our new Welcome Center set to open in early 2019.
Click Here to visit our page and donate. Contributions must be made through the NYGives website to be eligible for the following special monetary prizes.
- Most Unique Donors ($500)
- Most Dollars Raised ($500)
- 1st Donation of the Day ($250)
- Golden Ticket - 10:00am - 11:00am ($250 awarded to a random organization that receives a donation during this hour)
- Lunch Hour Mania - 12pm-1pm ($250 awarded to a random organization that receives a donation during this hour)
- Night Owl - 10pm-11pm ($250 awarded to a random organization that receives a donation during this hour)
Join us as we build community with many cultures together.
The New York Council of Nonprofits and United Way of New York State along with their technology partner, GiveGab, formed a partnership to launch #NYGivesDay, New York's first ever statewide day of giving in 2016. If you are unavailable on NYGivesDay and still want to show your support as we create welcome and build community you can contribute via our website MVRCR Donate page.